Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Carol Sue Sullivan




Carol Sue Sullivan is the daughter of Lawrence Elmer Sullivan and Mary Allene Fielden. She was born on 12 March 1940 in Salinas, Monterey, California.








She was married to Gerald (Jerry) Edward Malone on 1 July 1956 in Ashland, Jackson, Oregon. Together they had five children:


Gregory Thomas Malone
Born: 20 Nov 1959

Mary Kathleen Malone

Shannon Lee Malone

Kevin Michael Malone

Shane Edward Malone





Jerry and Carol
Carol died 26 July 1964 in Medford, Jackson, Oregon. Cause of death was suicide. Her death record can be found in the Oregon Death Index.



1 comment:

* Stephanie said...

Danielle,
I just wanted to thank you for creating this genealogy blog. It's pretty cool. My husband and I came across it while searching for one of his ancestors, Ambrose Greenwell. I've recently started a genealogy blog of my own, and I think I'll use some of your ideas for how you organize your blog and use them, if you don't mind. I can tell you've put a lot of work into it, and it's really a great site -- your family must be very pleased to have it. Thanks for sharing.